Service at the Hotel Costes
On your holiday at the Hotel Costes in Corvara, we pamper you from morning to night. Starting with our connoisseur half-board with creative cuisine, to our “NATUREA” wellness oasis, and finally to the extensive leisure offerings.
- Hearty breakfast buffet
- Seasonal salad and appetizer buffet followed by a diverse 4-course menu for dinner
- Regional products such as cheese, milk, bread, meat, jams, Schnapps, teas, and fresh herbs from local farms
- Many homemade specialties: pasta, South Tyrolean Schlutzkrapfen (stuffed pasta), ice cream, wellness juices, etc.
- Allergy-friendly cooking with delicious alternatives on request
Wellness & pools
A fantastic wellness experience times 10 with a view of the Sella Group:
- Finnish sauna
- Hay and bio-sauna
- Steam room
- Infrared cabin
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Foot bath
- 2 relaxation areas
- Fitness room
Bike and hiking tours
Free guided tours by road bike, mountain bike, e-bike, or foot – each summer, certified guides show you the most beautiful sides of the Dolomite region of Alta Badia. You can find further information and the current weekly program here: Bike and Hike
Hotel & service
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel area
- The outdoor parking lot right in front of our hotel is available free of charge. If you would like to reserve a space in the garage, please let us know.
- Spacious garden with terrace, sunbathing lawn, and loungers
- 10% discount for the Alta Badia Golf Club green (located right at the hotel).
- Bicycle and ski storage area with ski boot dryer
- Bicycle washing facility
- Ski pass pickup: Conveniently order your ski pass online from home, and we will pick it up for you on site.
- Receive vacation tips for the holiday region from your hosts and the Costes team.
Large sunbathing lawn
Our green, well-maintained sunbathing lawn invites you to relax in nature, enjoy the view of the Dolomite peaks, and just switch off. Here, at an elevation of 1732 metres – far from the hustle and bustle of daily life – you can enjoy the mountain world of the Dolomites in all its splendour.