- Hearty breakfast buffet
- Seasonal salad and appetizer buffet followed by a diverse 4-course menu for dinner
- Regional products such as cheese, milk, bread, meat, jams, Schnapps, teas, and fresh herbs from local farms
- Many homemade specialties: pasta, South Tyrolean Schlutzkrapfen (stuffed pasta), ice cream, wellness juices, etc.
- Allergy-friendly cooking with delicious alternatives on request
Comfort single bedroom
Spacious single bedroom in alpine style with French bed (160x200 cm), satellite TV, safe, phone, shower, toilet, bidet, hair dryer, makeup mirror, and south-facing balcony with a panoramic view of the Sella Group.
|16.09.2023 - 03.10.2023||111,00 €|
|01.12.2023 - 22.12.2023||144,00 €|
|23.12.2023 - 05.01.2024||177,00 €|
|06.01.2024 - 26.01.2024||151,00 €|
|27.01.2024 - 08.03.2024||166,00 €|
|09.03.2024 - 21.03.2024||151,00 €|
|22.03.2024 - 07.04.2024||137,00 €|
Our prices are per person and night including half board for a minimum stay of 3 nights.
Children's discounts in their parents room (with 2 full-paying adults):
- 0 to 2 years: 25,00 € per day
- From 3 to 6 years: 50% discount
- From 6 to 14 years: 30% discount
Extra bed as a 3rd bed in the room: 20% discount
For people 14 years of age or older, a local tax of 1,90 € per person per night will be charged. This tax is not included in the total price of your stay and is payable on site.
Wellness & pools
A fantastic wellness experience times 10 with a view of the Sella Group:
- Finnish sauna
- Hay and bio-sauna
- Steam room
- Infrared cabin
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor whirlpool
- Foot bath
- 2 relaxation areas
- Fitness room
Bike and hiking tours
Free guided tours by road bike, mountain bike, e-bike, or foot – each summer, certified guides show you the most beautiful sides of the Dolomite region of Alta Badia. You can find further information and the current weekly program here: Bike and Hike
Hotel & service
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel area
- The outdoor parking lot right in front of our hotel is available free of charge. If you would like to reserve a space in the garage, please let us know.
- Spacious garden with terrace, sunbathing lawn, and loungers
- 10% discount for the Alta Badia Golf Club green (located right at the hotel).
- Bicycle and ski storage area with ski boot dryer
- Bicycle washing facility
- Ski pass pickup: Conveniently order your ski pass online from home, and we will pick it up for you on site.
- Receive vacation tips for the holiday region from your hosts and the Costes team.
Large sunbathing lawn
Our green, well-maintained sunbathing lawn invites you to relax in nature, enjoy the view of the Dolomite peaks, and just switch off. Here, at an elevation of 1732 metres – far from the hustle and bustle of daily life – you can enjoy the mountain world of the Dolomites in all its splendour.
On your arrival day, your room is available starting from 2:00 pm. On your departure day, we ask that you vacate the room by 10:00 am at the latest. If you do not plan to arrive before 7:00 pm, we ask that you inform us of this as soon as possible.
The outdoor parking lot right in front of our hotel is available free of charge. If you would like to reserve a space in the garage, please let us know.
We accept payment in cash (up to €1,999.99), EC card, ATM card, Visa, MasterCard, or as an advance payment via bank transfer. You can also use our online payment system(e.g., to pay the deposit).
A room is considered to be bindingly reserved as soon as we have received the deposit (booking confirmation). In the event of a cancellation, the following conditions apply:
- The deposit will not be refunded.
- 60 to 30 days prior to arrival: 30% will be charged.
- 30 to 10 days prior to arrival: 50% will be charged.
- Less than 10 days prior to arrival, late arrival, early departure, or no-show: 80% will be charged.
- The cancellation must be made via a unilateral written statement.
If not all the booked beds are occupied/cancelled, the percentage only applies to the agreed price for the unoccupied/cancelled beds.
We recommend taking out our cancellation insurance from Europäischen Reiseversicherung.
Sauna and pool area
- Bathrobes and slippers can be borrowed free of charge from reception.
- Towels for the wellness area can be found in the green wellness bag in your room.
- Our “NATUREA” sauna area is only accessible to guests 14 years of age or older.
- Children are only allowed to enter the swimming pool accompanied by an adult.
Our kitchen team also prepares dishes for special diets. Please inform us of your intolerances and preferences as soon as possible.
We ask for your understanding that no pets are allowed at the Hotel Costes for hygienic reasons.
A general smoking ban applies in the rooms and the rest of the hotel.